Senior Account Producer
Co-Director, Lifecycle Marketing
Jul 2014 - Jun 2017
Joined the company as Senior Account Producer. Executed projects at the award winning marketing and business solutions agency, which offers strategic marketing, design, printing, websites and office center services. The flourishing enterprise is home to some of the most talented professionals in their respective fields.
* Initiated and ran a company-wide Monday morning huddle for sharing projects and recognizing success across multiple teams.
* Started a weekly email newsletter to keep everyone in the loop, showcase work and nurture the family atmosphere.
* Co-launched a new Lifecycle Marketing division, which maximized the work being done in the other divisions and identified opportunities at every stage of the sales process for clients.
After just a few months, the new service was chosen for Infusionsoft's global Partner Showcase Award, recognizing its inventive use of the software to strategize and automate client processes.
* Presented at industry conference so others could learn from our ideas and collaborate with us further.
Marketing and Management
Dec 2005 - present
• Marketing strategy and organizational planning for businesses and nonprofits. Lead executive teams in creating a vision, solidifying core values and determining efficient processes. Expand marketing programs to encompass the web, print, social media and personal interactions.
• Specialty in social media marketing with strategic campaigns across multiple social media platforms.
• Came in as director of operations for a technology startup. Handled hiring of new employees, created a more efficient system for project flow, trained the CEO in more organized and efficient processes, consulted on design and user experience.
• Speech writing for politicians on the local, state and federal levels, as well as corporate representatives and clergy.
• Travel the world doing luxury and travel writing, restaurant writing, feature writing, copy editing, curriculum writing, ad writing, blog writing, editing, and journalism.
• Managing Director of Kabbalah of Life. Produced nine women's weekends, and counting, on a spectacular estate in NJ, complete with lectures, health sessions, activities, networking, abundant food, and the Workshop for Personal Transformation with Chana Ginsburg. Produced event materials and three audio CDs. Responsible for programming (ongoing classes, lectures, weekends), marketing, correspondence, website development and maintenance, content development, graphics, technical support and media relations. Featured on NBC and other media.
Chabad World Headquarters
Jun 2009 - Jan 2012
Directed a team of writers and editors for a fleet of organizations at Chabad Lubavitch World Headquarters, a multi-million dollar organization with 4,000 centers in 80 countries.
• Generated and oversaw press releases, fundraising proposals and reports, editing, curriculum guides, mission statements, promotional material, email marketing and websites.
• Launched new projects and laid the groundwork for future projects at Merkos Suite 302, an incubator for global initiatives.
• Founded and edited the international Compass Magazine - launched and developed the first internal trade magazine of its kind, featuring 100+ pages and contributions from representatives across the globe. Now in its seventh year.
Organizing and planning
Certified in Digital Analytics by Google Analytics Academy
2016 - 2018
Studying business management, leadership, business ethics, entrepreneurship, finance and marketing. New York and international residency.
Bachelor of Science, Liberal Studies
2006 - 2008
Studied language, education, psychology, religion, law, information literacy, and other subjects. Graduated with honors.